How to wash jute drawstring bags?
Jute fabric refers to pure hemp fiber fabric and its blended or interwoven fabric. It has the characteristics of high strength, good moisture absorption, and strong heat conduction, especially the strength ranks first among natural fibers; jute drawstring bags have good dyeing properties and bright colors. Not easy to fade, but also durable, not easy to wear, and so on.
Jute drawstring bags are the same as other drawstring bags. After a long time of use, they are easy to get dust or dirt. At this time, they need to be washed with water. The following points are worth noting:
1. Wash with water, don't use boiling water, use warm or cold water;
2. Use detergent, do not soak for a long time. After soaking for a short time, rub gently to wash. The jute drawstring bag should be cleaned in time. It should not be stacked for a long time because it will fade. It is best not to wash with other cotton materials;
3. Dry flat, not twisted, wrinkled, not exposed to the sun, and yellowing will occur. Collect it in time after drying;
4. The ironing temperature should not be too high. If the temperature is too high, it will damage the internal structure and cause damage to the fabric. It is best to cover it with a layer of white cloth when ironing so that it can maintain its bright color;
5. Distinguish the color when washing. When washing jute cloth that has faded, you can add a little strong tea or coffee in the water, so that the washed linen cloth will be solid and bright. If it is colored linen, after washing, add two glasses of beer in the rinse water To make the faded linen as bright as new;
Jute drawstring bags can be customized with logos, patterns, and colors. If you need to wholesale jute drawstring bags, please contact us.