How to clean canvas drawstring bags
Canvas drawstring bags will have dirt after being used for a period of time. At this time, they need to be cleaned. If you don't understand the method, canvas drawstring bags are also quite troublesome to wash, and thick fabrics are hard to wash. But as long as the method is mastered, cleaning will become very simple.
1. Canvas drawstring bags are easy to fade when washing, please do not use detergents that contain bleach or fluorescence.
2. If the canvas drawstring bag does not have stubborn stains such as oil stains, please reduce the amount of detergent as much as possible.
3. Please soak and clean the canvas drawstring bag in cold water. It should not be exposed to the sun. It is best to wrap it with a lot of toilet paper after cleaning. It must be close to the surface of the bag to prevent coloring and yellowing of the canvas and then air dry or dry in the shade. , Can not be exposed to the sun.
4. When the canvas drawstring bag is washed for the first time, add some salt or white vinegar in clean water, and then soak the bag for about 30 minutes to prevent fading.
5. The obvious stains on the canvas drawstring bag should be partially cleaned, and the oil stains can be cleaned with detergent.
Finally, we will share a method on how to wash the white canvas drawstring bag without coloring: It is recommended to use a neutral and gentle lotion, such as shampoo, or use detergent plus gold spinning, etc., mainly to prevent alkali Sex lotion damages the leather surface, but be careful not to let the leather surface absorb too much water. It is recommended to wipe the leather surface with a clean cotton cloth. Of course, drying is the most important step. If you are afraid of coloring, use the cleaned canvas bag A large amount of toilet paper must be wrapped tightly against the surface of the package to prevent color crossover and yellowing of the canvas surface. Special attention is that it must be dried in the shade or air-dried, not in direct sunlight.